On this page
Each year, the Ministerial Advisory Committee: Children and Students with Disability undertakes a number of projects that have been approved by the Minister for Education. The projects may be initiated by the Minister or suggested by the Committee.
Projects focus on children and students with disability in South Australia in education and care.
- Least Restrictive Practice
- Distinguishing trauma from disability
- Connecting parents of children and students with disability
- Funding for disability services (continuing project)
- Professional Learning for the team of educator and support officer working with children and students with autism (continuing project))
Ministerial Advisory Committee: Children and Students with Disability
Phone: (08) 8226 3632
Email: educationminadv [at] sa.gov.au