On this page
Each year, the South Australian Minister for Education allocates government grants to eligible non-government organisations that provide education and related therapy services to children and students with disability in South Australia.
The Ministerial Advisory Committee: Children and Students with Disability administers the funding on behalf of the minister.
Funding guidelines and more information can be obtained from the Committee's Secretariat.
In 2018 the following non-government organisations received National Equity Program Grants:
- Autism Association of South Australia (PDF 25KB)
- Cora Barclay Centre (PDF 82KB)
- Down Syndrome South Australia Inc (PDF 132KB)
- Guide Dogs Association of SA and NT inc (PDF 115KB)
- Inclusive Directions Inc (PDF 135KB)
- Novita Children’s Services (PDF 126KB)
- Townsend House Inc (Can:Do4Kids) (PDF 129KB)
Ministerial Advisory Committee: Children and Students with Disability
Phone: (08) 8226 3632
Email: educationminadv [at] sa.gov.au