Go to top of page

Change 457 or 482 visa holder information

These forms are for families on 457 and 482 visas whose children attend government schools in South Australia. 

Change registration details

Use the change 457 or 482 visa holder information form to update your address, contact details or to add another child to your current registration.

Registration and renewal forms

Visit temporary resident student registration and renewal forms to register your child at a government school or renew their registration each year.

Temporary resident student fee administration

Phone: (08) 8226 7598
Email: Education.TempVisaStudents [at] sa.gov.au