Go to top of page

Temporary resident student registration and renewal forms

These forms are for families on 457 and 482 visas whose children attend government schools in South Australia. 

Registration form

Complete the relevant form when your child or children are first enrolled at a South Australian government school:

Annual renewal form

Complete the renewal form every year to renew the registration of your child or children at a South Australian government school:

Change registration details

Visit change 457 or 482 visa holder information if you need to update your address, contact details or to add another child to your current registration

Temporary resident student fee administration

Phone: (08) 8226 7598
Email: Education.TempVisaStudents [at] sa.gov.au