On this page
Information about statewide schools 5-a-side football (soccer) including competitions offered, nominating details, draws and results reports as they are available.
Term 2 and 3
The following competitions are available for school teams
- Year 8 boys and girls (Word, 254KB)
- Year 9 and 10 boys and 10 girls (Word, 293KB)
- 2021 results report (PDF, 245KB)
For a copy of the risk assessment and management contact us
- Statewide schools competitions general rules (PDF 147KB)
- 5-a-side football (soccer) statewide schools rules of the competition (PDF 124KB)
- Process for deciding a winner (PDF, 100KB)
- Scoresheet (PDF, 86KB)
- Score card (PDF, 76KB)
The 5-a-side soccer parallel carnival is for year 6 to 12 students with a disability.
When and where
Monday 18 October 2021 at Rostrevor College. Access is through Heather Ave, Woodforde.
The carnival will start at 10.30am and finish at 1.30pm. The draw and final details will be sent to schools once nominations have closed.
$10 including per team. No payment is required on the day. A tax invoice will be sent to schools after the event.
Format and divisions
Schools can enter as many teams as they like. If your school does not have sufficient numbers to enter a full team, individual students can be nominated. Combined teams will be made up on the day
- Division 1 is for capable players who may have played some soccer before or have reasonable skills.
- Division 2 is for players not as able as division 1. Students may not necessarily have played soccer before but have reasonable hand-eye coordination and are prepared to have a go.
- Division 3 is for players with no soccer experience and decreased mobility.
School Sport SA
Phone: 8416 5900
Email: education.schoolsportsa [at] sa.gov.au