On this page
Information about statewide schools tennis including competitions offered, nominating details, draws and results reports as they are available.
The following draws are available:
The following competitions are available for school teams:
- Year 6 and 7 boys
- Year 6 and 7 girls
- Year 8 and 9 boys
- Year 8 and 9 girls.
For a copy of the risk assessment and management contact us.
- Statewide schools competitions general rules (PDF 147KB)
- Tennis rules of the competition (PDF 131KB)
- Score sheet (PDF, 19KB)
This is a tennis carnival for Sapsasa district representative boys and girls teams for students in year 6 and 7.
Contact your district convenor for trial information.
2021 dates and venues
Monday 8 to Thursday 12 November
Games are played at various tennis venues in the Adelaide metropolitan area.
This tennis championship is for school students from year 7 to year 12.
2021 dates and venue
Wednesday 10, Thursday 11 and Friday 12 March
Peake Gardens/Riverside Tennis Club, Bice Street, Marleston
Nominations due: Wednesday 24 February
Information about the tennis interstate competitions.
12 years and under boys and girls
Dates and venue
Saturday 23 to Saturday 30 October 2021 (to be confirmed)
Canberra, ACT (to be confirmed)
For results see the
18 years and under boys and girls
Dates and venue
Saturday 9 to Saturday 16 October 2021 (to be confirmed)
Perth, WA (to be confirmed)
For results see the School Sport Australia website.
- Statewide schools summary of winners (PDF, 35KB)
- Primary state carnival summary of winners (PDF, 54KB)
- 2020 statewide schools results report (Word, PDF, 397KB)
- 2020 state carnival results report (PDF, 233KB)
- 2020 championships results report (PDF, 263KB)
- 2020 open boys results (PDF, 252KB)
- 2020 open girls results (PDF, 214KB)
- 2020 year 9 and 10 boys results (PDF, 296KB)
- 2020 year 9 and 10 girls results (PDF, 285KB)
- 2020 year 7 and 8 boys results (PDF, 236KB)
- 2020 year 7 and 8 girls results (PDF, 252KB)
School Sport SA
Phone: 8416 5900
Email: education.schoolsportsa [at] sa.gov.au