On this page
DX mail is the free method of sending internal government mail between government departments.
This service is available to:
- schools and preschools
- corporate office
- other businesses and individuals listed on the South Australian DX mail list and Australia wide DX mail list.
DX mail can be used whenever the recipient is also a DX mail member.
- Find the DX address for the company you are sending to. This can normally be found on the company letterhead. Alternatively you can look up the address on the DX mail website.
- Address your mail, using the DX addressing protocol. The recipient's name, company, DX number and exchange should be on the envelope. For example:
Shared Services SA: Accounts Payable
- Ensure you have included your own DX address in the top right corner.
- Place your DX mail into the internal courier bag.
Phone: 8234 0140
Fax: 8234 0136
Email: educationdistributioncentre [at] sa.gov.au