Planning is underway at Henley High School for their Building Better Schools upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Henley High School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Creating 4 new learning areas with 2 areas for art, design and digital technologies, and the other 2 areas forming a languages hub.
- Refurbishing a building into a contemporary resource centre.
- Upgrading and expanding the 3 science labs.
- Upgrading the home economics centre, including relocating the canteen and installing a commercial kitchen for hospitality studies.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au