Planning is underway at Para Hills High School for their Building Better Schools upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Para Hills High School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Providing dedicated contemporary learning spaces for drama, dance and music.
- Refurbishing existing facilities.
- Removing existing transportables.
- Providing an improved presentation and street presence to the school from Beafield Road, through an internal and external refurbishment of the reception and administration areas.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au