Planning is underway at Salisbury High School as the first stage of their Building Better Schools upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Salisbury High School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Demolishing transportable buildings near the carpark entry on Farley Grove to make way for a new facility with a prominent street frontage.
- The new building will provide contemporary learning spaces for art, home economics and languages with connection to flexible outdoor learning spaces.
- A new covered walkway from the new building will link to the school’s existing science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) building.
- Landscaping to various outdoor spaces across the school.
- Upgrading the main building and administration area.
- These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
- Other plans include landscaping to various outdoor spaces across the school and upgrades to the main building and administration area.
These initial plans are subject to further planning and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au