Planning is underway at Seaford Secondary College for their Building Better Schools upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Seaford Secondary College are:
- additional learning areas for capacity where required
- a new performing arts centre
- refurbishing the middle school home economics area
- upgrading learning areas across the school including the senior study hall, grand boulevard entry, change rooms, shelter and sports courts
- removing transportable buildings
- upgrading other learning areas to suit contemporary teaching and learning
- improving street frontage to provide a better connection to the local community.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au