Initial concept plans for the capital works at Aberfoyle Park High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Aberfoyle Park High School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity.
- A performing arts centre to provide music teaching and practice spaces for large performances.
- Refurbishing existing buildings to provide contemporary learning spaces and collaborative areas.
- Creation of a new entrance to the main administration building.
- Building on the school's many and varied outdoor green spaces by creating flexible, interconnected indoor/outdoor learning areas.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Hames Sharley (SA) Pty Ltd
Schiavello Construction (SA) Pty Ltd
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au