Initial concept plans for the capital works at Adelaide High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Adelaide High School are:
- A new “Hive” building to provide general learning areas, flexible specialist learning areas, teacher preparation, storage, amenities, canteen café and outdoor learning areas.
- A new storey infill to an existing building to provide flexible specialist learning areas.
- Refurbishment to areas within existing buildings.
- Upgrade of the student courtyard with landscaping and outdoor seating.
- General landscaping including paving, plantings and the installation of new trees.
- Demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
JPE Design Studio
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au