Initial concept plans for the capital works at Brighton Secondary School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Brighton Secondary School are:
- A new two storey middle school building providing 15 general learning spaces, 3 science learning spaces, common areas, amenities and teacher preparation areas.
- Refurbishment of 7 learning spaces.
- Landscaping to the new middle school surrounds.
- Additional bicycle parking.
- Relocation of the beach volleyball courts.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Thomson Rossi Architects
Hindmarsh Construction Australia
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au