Initial concept plans for the capital works at Ceduna Area School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Ceduna Area School are:
- Consolidating several buildings from across the school into a single learning area.
- Removal of transportable classrooms containing asbestos.
- Improving the connectivity between outdoor and indoor learning areas.
- New consolidated senior learning area.
- New administration building and main entrance on May Crescent.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
JPE Design Studio Pty Ltd
JF and N Duregon
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au