Initial concept plans for the capital works at Clare High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Clare High School are:
- construction of new permanent modular agriculture studies building with a veranda
- refurbishment of the special education facility including a new veranda
- refurbishment of student toilets, reception and administration
- resurfacing the existing courts and construction of a new covered outdoor learning area
- improve the front of school façade and main entry point.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au