Initial concept plans for the capital works at Clare High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Clare High School are:
- Construction of new permanent modular agriculture studies building with a veranda.
- Refurbishment of the special education facility including a new veranda.
- Refurbishment of student toilets, reception and administration.
- Resurfacing the existing courts and construction of a new covered outdoor learning area.
- Improve the front of school façade and main entry point.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Capital Works Project Delivery team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au