Initial concept plans for the capital works at Craigmore High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Craigmore High School are:
- Demolition of an existing building.
- New modular building.
- Upgrade of existing gymnasium to include air conditioning.
- 3 new learning spaces.
- New access to several buildings.
- Refurbishment of toilets and student change room facilities.
- Additional toilets to accommodate students and staff.
- A new 2 storey learning centre.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Tridente Architects Pty Ltd
Hutchinson Builders Pty Ltd
Capital Works Project Delivery team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au