Initial concept plans for the capital works at Craigmore High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Craigmore High School are:
- demolition of an existing building
- new modular building
- upgrade of existing gymnasium to include air conditioning
- 3 new learning spaces
- new access to several buildings
- refurbishment of toilets and student change room facilities
- additional toilets to accommodate students and staff
- a new 2 storey learning centre.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Tridente Architects Pty Ltd
Hutchinson Builders Pty Ltd
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au