Initial concept plans for the capital works at Fregon Anangu School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Fregon Anangu School are:
- construction of a new Primary School building and Secondary School buildings including covered outdoor areas with general learning areas,
withdrawal spaces, breakout spaces and amenities
- refurbishment of existing buildings including administration, gymnasium and art
- construction of a new home economics and canteen building including covered outdoor areas
- construction of new roof over the existing basketball court and playground equipment
- construction of new toilets and the refurbishment of existing amenities
- outdoor learning areas and external landscaping including associated paved areas
- appropriate disability access to the new facilities
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Grieve Gillett Andersen
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au