Initial concept plans for the capital works at Glenunga International High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Glenunga International High School are:
- sufficient capacity to accommodate 2200 students to cater for enrolment growth and the transition of Year 7s into high school in 2022
- construction of a new 3 storey science and technology building featuring specialist spaces for science, technology and innovation, as well as serviced learning areas, breakout areas and associated staff preparation areas
- construction of a new double court gymnasium building with a two story annexe accommodating health and physical education spaces, change rooms, serviced learning areas and amenities
- creation of a common plaza and landscaping
- additional car parking spaces.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Lendlease Building Contractors
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au