Initial concept plans for the capital works at Hallett Cove School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Hallett Cove School are:
- a full refurbishment and expansion of the middle school building, encompassing two food technology laboratories, two visual art studios, general learning areas, learning commons and additional staff support spaces. It will include an adjoining outdoor learning area connecting to other buildings
- a full refurbishment of the existing home economics building to create four specialist learning areas
- a new modular building to increase the size of the activity hall
- minor refurbishment to some buildings
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au