Initial concept plans for the capital works at Heathfield High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Heathfield High School are:
- Demolition of existing buildings.
- New reception, administrative hub, general and serviced learning areas and breakout spaces.
- New covered walkway and external landscaping.
- Refurbishment of multiple buildings.
- New food technology/home economics spaces and external landscaping.
- Walkway access to oval.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Grieve Gillett Andersen
Harrold & Kite
Capital Works Project Delivery team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au