Initial concept plans for the capital works at Modbury High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Modbury High School are:
- A new year 7 hub and landscape area.
- Refurbishment of a courtyard between buildings and creating an outdoor learning area.
- Refurbishment of a wellbeing area and opening up the buildings to the courtyard.
- Partial refurbishment and extension of the technical studies building.
- Demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Hames Sharley (SA) Pty Ltd
Capital Works Project Delivery team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au