Initial concept plans for the capital works at Modbury High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Modbury High School are:
- a new year 7 hub and landscape area
- refurbishment of a courtyard between buildings and creating an outdoor learning area
- refurbishment of a wellbeing area and opening up the buildings to the courtyard
- partial refurbishment and extension of the technical studies building
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Hames Sharley (SA) Pty Ltd
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au