Initial concept plans for the capital works at Mount Barker High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Mount Barker High School are:
- additional learning areas for capacity
- removal of existing transportable building to remove existing asbestos
- new performing arts studio and learning areas
- refurbishment for administration
- significant refurbishment of outdated learning areas.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au