Initial concept plans for the capital works at Mount Barker Primary School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Mount Barker Primary School are:
- a new two storey building comprising 10 general learning areas and 3 serviced learning areas
- a new disability unit comprising 3 general learning areas and 1 serviced learning area on the ground floor for assisted and special needs learning
- new administration facilities on the first floor, including offices, staff facilities and amenities
- general building amenities including toilet facilities and lift access on all floors
- a new landscaped courtyard for open play and circulation
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Wiltshire Swain Pty Ltd
FDC Construction & Fitout (SA) Pty Ltd
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au