Initial concept plans for the capital works at Mount Gambier High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Mount Gambier High School are:
- Construction of two new buildings to house 10 new learning spaces and ancillary spaces including covered learning spaces.
- New landscaped areas to support the two new buildings.
- Refurbishment of six science labs.
- Refurbishment of a portion of a building creating a student hub adjacent to the canteen.
- Demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Grieve Gillett Andersen
Kennett Pty Ltd
Capital Works Project Delivery team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au