Initial concept plans for the capital works at Murray Bridge High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Murray Bridge High School are:
- new 2 storey building accommodating the middle school and special education centre
- demolition and relocation of transportable buildings
- a new technical studies building
- refurbishment to create a new entrepreneurial centre
- refurbishment of existing art spaces
- landscaping to upgrade and improve the amenity.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au