Initial concept plans for the capital works at Murray Bridge High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Murray Bridge High School are:
- New 2 storey building accommodating the middle school and special education centre.
- Demolition and relocation of transportable buildings.
- A new technical studies building.
- Refurbishment to create a new entrepreneurial centre.
- Refurbishment of existing art spaces.
- Landscaping to upgrade and improve the amenity.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Capital Works Project Delivery team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au