Initial concept plans for the capital works at Norwood Morialta High School for their upgrade have been released. Norwood Morialta High School is consolidating its middle school and senior school onto its Magill campus.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Norwood Morialta High School are:
- a new 3 storey middle school building with a roof top play space
- a new 2 storey building for a technical/specialist precinct
- refurbishment of the amenities, and provision of new heating and cooling to the existing gymnasium, construction of a new ‘ergo’ shed for general physical education and to support the rowing program
- a new façade entry statement
- landscaping, car parks, and new sports courts.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Swanbury Penglase Architects Pty Ltd
Lendlease Building Contractors
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au