Initial concept plans for the capital works at Nuriootpa Primary School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Nuriootpa Primary School are:
- Major refurbishment of an existing building to provide flexible learning areas.
- New covered outdoor learning area encouraging flexibility for outdoor play and learning.
- Expanding and refurbishing the administration centre and staff facilities
- Improvements to the school entrance.
- Replacing an existing aged roof and ceiling.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Hames Sharley (SA) Pty Ltd
Gawler Carpenters and Joiners
Capital Works Project Delivery team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au