Initial concept plans for the capital works at Para Hills High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Para Hills High School are:
- a new performing arts centre with seating for 200 people, the centre will have a focus on drama and dance
- refurbishment of the gymnasium to create a full size basketball court
- landscaping and way finding
- roof replacement for a building
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Hardy Milazzo Architecture + Interior Design
Mykra Pty Ltd
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au