Initial concept plans for the capital works at Para Hills High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Para Hills High School are:
- A new performing arts centre with seating for 200 people. The centre will have a focus on drama and dance.
- Refurbishment of the gymnasium to create a full size basketball court.
- Landscaping and way finding.
- Roof replacement for a building.
- Demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Hardy Milazzo Architectire + Interior Design
Mykra Pty Ltd
Capital Works Project Delivery team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au