Initial concept plans for the capital works at Port Lincoln High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Port Lincoln High School are:
- A new year 7 building with general learning areas, withdrawal spaces, breakout spaces and amenities.
- A new specialist building with art, language learning areas, teacher preparation and storage, as well as an aboriginal education learning space and dedicated special education annexe including a classroom, withdrawal spaces, amenities and a secure outdoor area.
- A new home economics and canteen building.
- Outdoor learning areas and external landscaping.
- Appropriate disability access to facilities.
- Demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Russell and Yelland Architects
Capital Works Project Delivery team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au