Initial concept plans for the capital works at Renmark High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Renmark High School are:
- Major refurbishment of existing buildings that include new student services reception, student support services, creative learning classrooms, offices and breakout space.
- Relocate school administration and offices to improve street presence and connectivity to the community.
- Refurbishment of a home economics classroom and the physical education office.
- A new mechanical extraction system to the tech studies area.
- Replace air conditioning in a number of buildings.
- Demolition of ageing infrastructure and removal of asbestos.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Brett Julian Architect
Big River Developments
Capital Works Project Delivery team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au