Initial concept plans for the capital works at Salisbury High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Salisbury High School are:
- additional learning areas
- demolishing transportable buildings near the carpark entry on Farley Grove to make way for a new facility with a prominent street frontage
- contemporary learning spaces for art, home economics and languages with connection to flexible outdoor learning spaces
- landscaping to various outdoor spaces across the school
- refurbishment of the main administration building.
These initial plans are subject to further planning and may change.
Grieve Gillett Andersen
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au