Construction of the Salisbury High School Capital Works upgrade is complete.
Key features of the upgrade include:
- construction of a new food technology and visual arts building to include a number of specialist and general learning areas
- refurbishment of a building to provide a multipurpose maker space
- refurbishment of the main administration building
- landscaping to various outdoor spaces
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.
Grieve Gillett Andersen
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au