Planning is underway at Adelaide Secondary School of English for their upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Adelaide Secondary School of English are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Removing several older transportable style buildings and constructing a new teaching building with flexible contemporary learning areas designed for teaching in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) studies.
- A new art facility with kiln and wet areas to support the school’s specialist arts program.
- A new interactive kitchen garden.
- Landscaping to enhance the visual appeal of the school.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au