Planning is underway at Australian Science and Mathematics School for their upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for the Australian Science and Mathematics School are:
- Installing an outdoor learning area.
- Creating additional teacher preparation areas.
- A new natural sciences studio.
- Improving the ventilation system
- Providing additional display and storage areas.
- New student pods throughout the school.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au