Planning is underway at Ceduna Area School for their Building Better Schools upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Ceduna Area School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Consolidating several buildings from across the school into a single learning area. This will include the removal of many transportable classrooms containing asbestos.
- Improving the connectivity between outdoor and indoor learning areas.
- Improving special needs facilities with a new disability toilet.
- Creating a new consolidated senior learning area.
- Creating a new main entrance on May Crescent.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au