Planning is underway at Charles Campbell College for their upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Charles Campbell College are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Developing flexible learning areas for science, technology, engineering, arts and maths studies, linked to an external courtyard and existing science labs. This design includes spaces for outside activities with shade and shelter.
- Relocating the old sports playing courts to the south of the gymnasium and trade training centre.
- Redeveloping primary learning spaces.
- Removing and replacing the unused administration block with a nature play area.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au