Planning is underway at Clare High School for their upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Clare High School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Upgrading special education facilities.
- Providing covered outdoor learning areas.
- Replacing transportable buildings containing asbestos with new learning areas featuring preparation spaces and wet areas for horticulture studies.
- Repurposing the administration and resource centres to include student services, information technology services and a year 12 learning hub.
- Modifications to the school’s main entry for improved disability access and shelter, and to improve the school’s street appeal and community presence.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au