Planning is underway at Fregon Anangu School for their upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Fregon Anangu School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Demolishing and replacing aged relocatable learning areas with new buildings designed with flexible indoor and outdoor learning spaces.
- Consolidating all of the storage sheds into a single secure storage facility, clearing the site of multiple sheds and shipping containers.
- Providing new landscaping and shading in areas across the school.
- A kitchenette and outdoor facilities including an outdoor barbecue and wash facility.
- New toilets.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au