Planning is underway at Hallett Cove School for their upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Hallett Cove School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Removing existing transportable buildings, some with asbestos, and replacing them with purpose-designed contemporary facilities, along with the substantial refurbishment of existing learning areas. This includes specialised learning areas for science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM).
- Upgrading the food and hospitality centre.
- Upgrading the outdoor tiered amphitheatre below the main hall with new landscaping and access to higher levels.
- Upgrading the school entry and street frontage, including landscaping.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au