Planning is underway at Le Fevre High School for their upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Le Fevre High School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Removing ageing transportable buildings and upgrading buildings to provide contemporary learning areas.
- A new physical education facility.
- Additional general learning areas.
- Extending the exterior cladding pattern used on a number of buildings to improve street frontage on Hart Street.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au