Planning is underway at Modbury High School for their upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Modbury High School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Demolishing aged relocatable buildings.
- Altering the existing music suite and adding extra learning space.
- Refurbishing infrastructure to provide flexible contemporary learning spaces in areas including technical studies.
- Establishing a new year 8 hub and wellbeing centre with student services and councillors’ offices.
- Upgrading the school frontage to provide improved street presence and connectivity to the community.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au