Planning is underway at Mount Barker High School for their upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Mount Barker High School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Removing the existing transportables and replacing them with a new building to improve connectivity across the campus and to remove existing asbestos.
- Refurbishing outdated learning areas.
- Renovating the original historic school building.
- Upgrading the street frontage.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au