Planning is underway at Murray Bridge High School for their Building Better Schools upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Murray Bridge High School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Constructing 2 new buildings to support growth in the middle school and provide new facilities to support special education. Both buildings will feature flexible outdoor learning areas.
- A new technical studies workshop to be co-located with the existing trade training centre.
- A new covered walkway to provide shade and connection between the existing buildings.
- Improving the school frontage on Long Island and Swanport Roads with new landscaping.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au