Planning is underway at Plympton International College for their upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Plympton International College are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Improving the linkages between learning areas.
- Upgrading art and drama, general learning spaces, the resource centre and providing a year 12 study area. The changes will better meet the needs of students with a focus on flexible learning using digital learning resources.
- Redeveloping the gymnasium.
- Upgrading outdoor learning areas to provide a connection between indoor and outdoor spaces and to create a student gathering point.
- Relocating the student lockers.
- Installing window shading.
- Removing any identified asbestos.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au