Planning is underway at Valley View Secondary School for their upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Valley View Secondary School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity where required.
- Building a new two-storey purpose-built drama facility to house music and media facilities, with a lift for easy access.
- Refurbishing the existing resource centre with new contemporary learning spaces linking to outdoor covered learning areas.
- Refurbishing the gymnasium, administration areas, and general learning areas to provide flexible and innovative spaces
- Constructing a new outdoor connected canopy across the frontage of buildings to lift the presentation of the school.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au