Planning is underway at Warradale Primary School for their upgrade.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Warradale Primary School are:
- Refurbishing a building to provide a contemporary learning environment with a strong connection to new outdoor teaching spaces.
- Demolishing older teaching spaces and a shelter area, and in their place constructing a new building with 4 learning areas and activity space.
- Improvements to teaching facilities to incorporate science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) requirements.
- A new activity hall to link with the existing activity space to create a flexible facility for a variety of uses.
- Upgrading the administration area and school frontage to ensure a welcoming environment for students and parents.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 6560
Email: education.BuildingBetterSchools [at] sa.gov.au