Initial concept plans for the capital works at Seaton High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans are being considered and reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Seaton High School are:
- removal of transportable buildings and asbestos
- demolition of ageing infrastructure
- new 2 storey building containing new administration, 21st century learning spaces, resource centre, senior school services, and improved street frontage
- refurbished areas to accommodate arts/music/drama precinct
- new building for an Entrepreneurial Hub with 21st century learning spaces, breakout spaces and outdoor learning
- refurbishment creating flexible 21st century spaces suitable for group work and informal breakout spaces
- extension to the school gymnasium to provide change room facility including an upgrade of the northern façade.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
JPE Design Studio
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au