Initial concept plans for the capital works at Stradbroke School for their upgrade have been released.
Among the upgrades being considered for Stradbroke School are:
- a new permanent modular building
- new nature play facilities
- a new entry statement at Koonga Avenue entrance
- minor bitumen remediation
- new glazed external doors and internal sliding doors to connect classrooms in a building
- installation of solar tubes and sky lights in a building
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au