Initial concept plans for the capital works at Unley High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Unley High School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity.
- Construction of a new three storey building for flexible learning including home economics, technology, art, science and classroom spaces.
- Refurbishment and expansion of existing spaces including a new front of school administration space.
- "Unley Square" a new outdoor landscaped courtyard with a covered outdoor learning area for formal and informal learning.
- Demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Thomson Rossi Architects
Lendlease Building Contractors
Major School Upgrades Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au