Initial concept plans for the capital works at Unley High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Unley High School are:
- additional learning areas for capacity
- construction of a new three storey building for flexible learning including home economics, technology, art, science and classroom spaces
- refurbishment and expansion of existing spaces including a new front of school administration space
- 'Unley Square' a new outdoor landscaped courtyard with a covered outdoor learning area for formal and informal learning
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Thomson Rossi Architects
Lendlease Building Contractors
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au