Initial concept plans for the capital works at Woodville High School for their upgrade have been released.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Among the upgrades being considered for Woodville High School are:
- demolition home economics and photography buildings
- new building providing combined horticulture, home economics and vocational education and training
- new building providing PE learning spaces, storage, teacher prep and outdoor learning area
- refurbished arts spaces with a new covered outdoor learning area
- refurbished science spaces
- upgrade to school frontage by replacing aged shades with new façade screening
- toilet refurbishments.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Design Inc Adelaide
Minuzzo Project Management
Capital Works Project Delivery Team
Phone: 8226 1172
Email: education.capitalprograms [at] sa.gov.au